魔鬼训练班
Friday, April 27, 2007
魔鬼训练班
Early in the morning went sch and study with Qi. Still nt very satisfied with the pace that I'm going. *gurs* Only managed to do 3 topics on Corporate Finance only. Haiz.... During out boredom we took some photos... *Bling Bling*
Qi's lunch - Fried daogay rice. *whahaha*
贵妇手
The gals and i went to our final last KTV session before the exams. It seems like a venting out session rather than a real singing session. Because "Nana" (a person whose name shall be hidden) did something wrong which cause us to suffer. Blue black on my arms and my cheekbone hurts too. Suffer from body ache + headache too... *gurrrr* Credits goes to Qi... =D
Last night Peiqi was our 魔鬼训练师. Horrified!!!
Cas joined us after an hr later. So the first hour i hv been drilled with all those "HIGH" song... Unbelievable... i not singing actually... I'm being force to scream out my lungs, man~ I bet the other rooms customers will curse and swear at us.
"WTH.. u tot u all having your own concert at Indoor stadium ah??"
I bet there will be some people scolding us. *haiz* But then... who cares, right? We pay for he room and the fault lies wif the room and not s. *whahah* BAD SOUNDPROOF lo....
Well.. till the time when i'm going to collapse i saw a white light.... *hehe* ITS CAS~ I ask her to buy Strepsils. And yes... i quickly pop 1 into my mouth and i lie down n rest. ahahhaha~ Peiqi is duber high last night which makes Cas n I so tired. Cas lost her voice whereas mine.... errhum... Still quite gd. *woohoo* But i have a night of body ache. wahhahah~
Cheers~ A wonderous night at Party Word - Clementi~ *Hugz*
**15days to exams**

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home