*TesT*
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
I shall pen this down~
These few days i love to listen to this song.. this hows the lyrics goes...
谁 - 蜜雪薇琪
遇见谁渴望有谁依偎
错过谁过来就无法挽回
爱过谁为他放弃一切
就算世界毁灭也无所谓
会是谁让我爱得那么深
我是谁让你感觉太疲倦
那个谁带走了我的谁
何谓自己少了你的我不会有眼泪
我想我该学习如何忘记你的脸
擦干眼泪飞向窗外那片蓝的天
或许会飞的有点累
一个人旅途有点远
孤单的我不想再为谁而停歇
我想努力学习忘记伤害我的人
却又不停想起和他近立的画面
难过有那么一点点
回忆却又那么的明显
鼓起勇气对他说再见
不再见面, 不用抱歉
我会勇敢的去飞
我想我该学习如何忘记你的脸
擦干眼泪飞向窗外那片蓝的天
或许会飞的有点累
一个人的旅途太遥远
孤单的我不想再为谁而停歇
我想努力学习忘记伤害我的人
明天的路还有许多美丽等我发现
我会继续努力的飞
我会找到我要的世界
那一天就会是今天
我会带着笑容去面对
Have been thinking a lot these few days. At the same time while accompany Qi, it works as a reflection for myself too. It tells how much i've done rite and wrong for the past 1 yr. =) In the morning when qi tell me that she might ..... I suddenly felt a thud in my heart. For what Cas n I have done.. it seems going down the drain. Should i say Qi is persistent or what? Stupid? I dun care who the person will come to my blog and see. I just hope Qi will have her best. If u admit u wont be the best for her, pls leave her alone. *sigh*
A fren ask me to do a test - Ya its the same as u!
That means you are able to draw on the strengths of both the right and left hemispheres of your brain, depending upon a given situation.
When you need to explain a complicated process to someone, or plan a detailed vacation, the left hemisphere of your brain, which is responsible for your ability to solve problems logically, might kick in. But if you were critiquing an art opening or coming up with an original way to file papers, the right side of your brain, which is responsible for noticing subtle details in things, might take over.
While many people have clearly dominant left- or right-brained tendencies, you are able to draw on skills from both hemispheres of your brain. This rare combination makes you a very creative and flexible thinker.
Hehe~ Honestly i dun think i'm creative nor flexible. What i think i'll do. Perhaps no matter rite or wrong. But i guess Qi will agree wif me if i say my observation skills is POWERFUL~ wahhaha.... I'm a imbalance brain person. I dun hv a balance brain la~ *haha*
These few days i love to listen to this song.. this hows the lyrics goes...
谁 - 蜜雪薇琪
遇见谁渴望有谁依偎
错过谁过来就无法挽回
爱过谁为他放弃一切
就算世界毁灭也无所谓
会是谁让我爱得那么深
我是谁让你感觉太疲倦
那个谁带走了我的谁
何谓自己少了你的我不会有眼泪
我想我该学习如何忘记你的脸
擦干眼泪飞向窗外那片蓝的天
或许会飞的有点累
一个人旅途有点远
孤单的我不想再为谁而停歇
我想努力学习忘记伤害我的人
却又不停想起和他近立的画面
难过有那么一点点
回忆却又那么的明显
鼓起勇气对他说再见
不再见面, 不用抱歉
我会勇敢的去飞
我想我该学习如何忘记你的脸
擦干眼泪飞向窗外那片蓝的天
或许会飞的有点累
一个人的旅途太遥远
孤单的我不想再为谁而停歇
我想努力学习忘记伤害我的人
明天的路还有许多美丽等我发现
我会继续努力的飞
我会找到我要的世界
那一天就会是今天
我会带着笑容去面对
Have been thinking a lot these few days. At the same time while accompany Qi, it works as a reflection for myself too. It tells how much i've done rite and wrong for the past 1 yr. =) In the morning when qi tell me that she might ..... I suddenly felt a thud in my heart. For what Cas n I have done.. it seems going down the drain. Should i say Qi is persistent or what? Stupid? I dun care who the person will come to my blog and see. I just hope Qi will have her best. If u admit u wont be the best for her, pls leave her alone. *sigh*
A fren ask me to do a test - Ya its the same as u!
That means you are able to draw on the strengths of both the right and left hemispheres of your brain, depending upon a given situation. When you need to explain a complicated process to someone, or plan a detailed vacation, the left hemisphere of your brain, which is responsible for your ability to solve problems logically, might kick in. But if you were critiquing an art opening or coming up with an original way to file papers, the right side of your brain, which is responsible for noticing subtle details in things, might take over.
While many people have clearly dominant left- or right-brained tendencies, you are able to draw on skills from both hemispheres of your brain. This rare combination makes you a very creative and flexible thinker.
Hehe~ Honestly i dun think i'm creative nor flexible. What i think i'll do. Perhaps no matter rite or wrong. But i guess Qi will agree wif me if i say my observation skills is POWERFUL~ wahhaha.... I'm a imbalance brain person. I dun hv a balance brain la~ *haha*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home