Yes, I've made it~
Thursday, February 22, 2007
LaLaLa~ Finally i've made it.
Only close frenz know this! I'm reali so excited being a "qualified driver" within 45mins. Its was an thrilling one. Thanks to all the Daddies(testers) there today to make me feel @ comfort zone. Thanks to all my instructors who dote me alot. So many of them support me well man. At that point of time i tell u all i've passed.. i can see that u all are happy for me ah. Really special thanks to Steven who tot me turning and forward/reverse change, Julius who tot me all parkings and revisions, Moss who let me gain confidence back in hand, Mr Teo ask me to pray to "tua peh gong", Mr Toh to give me enhanced guidelines, Edmund who tot me right turns... well of cos and all those warm up instructors + many many more. U all r simply the best man!!! W/O u all.. I wont be able to make it. Special thanks to 2 Daddies: Mr Chris Ho and Mr Tan CK without the guidance and confidence u all had gave me i wont be a better driver. I will remember watever u all had imparted to me. Thanks~
And yes i'm a qualified driver already!! Woo haaa... To the handful of frenz who know my lil secret, thanks for the continuous support and confidence u had in me. I luv u all... u r my worthies~ *muacks*

**i guess i've to learn how to park w/o poles already~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home