V Day Pressie I've made!
Monday, February 12, 2007
Valentine's Day.
Do u hv a date on 14.02.07?
Well.. I hv, mine is with............. Someone out there. (ShHh.. secret!) I'm so happy. *keke* Its jus a pity that no muddy mud pie that day. =) *p/s: i bet u'll say leave it till nx time rite? haha~* So our dinner b @ TCC. Heez....
Well... i've just made some pressie for my SIM frenz. *Hope u all wont read my blog tonight* I've made cupcakes/muffins for u all. Auntie Ling is learning muffins now. Have a peep~

Heh.. hope that u all say my muffins are gd Heez~ I'm still figuring how to make frosting.. so perhaps when i noe.. i'll do again for u girls ah. =)
" HaPi V-DaY tO U AlL "

4 Comments:
At 8:28 AM, February 13, 2007 ,
Happy Tulip Ger said...
wahahahah secret date wor! shhhhhh! advise u to kip ya blog readers in suspense till the pics are up yea~~ muahahahahah! oh ya, WHY NO PIC OF MY PRESENT de? WHERE IS MY PRESENT??!! hehehehehe... bleh *
At 11:06 AM, February 13, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
looks yummy! Have a happy V day !!
At 10:10 PM, February 13, 2007 ,
*TiNkEr - LiNg* said...
[Qin] know u'll be online so i dun ana let u see.. Will blog when i pass the pressies to u ah. haha~ =P *ShHHhH.....*
At 10:10 PM, February 13, 2007 ,
*TiNkEr - LiNg* said...
[Sam] May u enjoy ur day too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home