Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Its A Mess

Friday, February 09, 2007

Argh.. Qin is demanding a blog for me since 2-3 days ago.

Well-o-Well... CNY is just a few more days. *Gosh* Are u guys looking forward? Nahz... i'm not. I keep on dragging my housekeeping perhaps till the last few days then i'm willing to work on it, i guess. I've an ultimost unwillingness now to do anything.. BUT things arent that smooth... *Sighz* Out of the sudden i've no mood to celebrate this CNY.

Alright, these few days i'm really super busy with all the matters around me. Things need to be re-arranged and re-sorted. I dunno what am i oing these few days too. I'm just living in a mess. My brain is always empty since donkey days ago. Shoppings for all sorts of stuffs can really kill me. *OMG* Why am i always so busy during Pre-CNY? Shopping for goodies, decos, accesories and many many more... I'm fainting soon. This week i've skip a number of lectures in order to hv more sleep. =p I'm a noti girl this week. *haha*Shopping i've spend a bomb too... *Gosh* HOW??? =(

Well... a special thanks to Julius for this 2 weeks~ I thnk I'm prepared!

Later gg to shop things for my family again. (Need to prepare a list le!) Arghz.. Help... Will do another propr posting perhaps tml..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home