Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Flower Craze

Sunday, February 25, 2007

PiGgY YeAr

Sentosa's flower fair is excellent. Very Nice~ It would be a great pleasure to go there and take a few photos with frenz or love ones~















All these are part of the beatiful photos taken~
I went into Sentosa by Cable Car. It is my first time taking a cable~ *Exclude the cable trip in Genting!* It was nothing new actually.. Not so fansinating as i tot it was to be. *haha* Within mins we reach Sentosa~ @ 11am My Ah Yi, Brian n I start to do our photo session immediately! I tot that he flowers fair is qute a big one but *mei xiang dao* within 2 hrs i complete everything. End up at abt 1230 i got back to Vivo City~ Oh ya.. i saw Peiqi @ Sentosa too~ haha =)
Anyway it was a gd flower exhibition! Cheers. I will go again Nx yr~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home