1st time
Friday, February 23, 2007
EXCITED~
I just drove my dad's car. After dropping my Ah yi n Brian back home @ Pasir Ris, I took over the driver seat! Dad instruct me by the side n mum sitting behind me and support me. *haha* Yes~ I drove my parents jus now!!! Yee Haaa~ First time i drove my parents back home, first time i drive @ night and first time i wear slipper and do driving!! *OMG* I'm over the moon right now~
Now i realise what my instructors meant before i graduated from CDC... Different types of cars have different turning point. Its a really a lot of different ah! I did wide turning into carpark jus now and i'm still a greenhorn in public vertical parking. *Argh* Dad instruct me step by step and i hope by another few more lessons from dad and i'll be able to drive on my own and park by my own. I can see mum and dad are happy cos i can drive le. haha~ What a moment!
Determination will bring u as far as u wished to go. All the best~
One of my latest fav song~
電燈膽 - 鄧麗欣
I just drove my dad's car. After dropping my Ah yi n Brian back home @ Pasir Ris, I took over the driver seat! Dad instruct me by the side n mum sitting behind me and support me. *haha* Yes~ I drove my parents jus now!!! Yee Haaa~ First time i drove my parents back home, first time i drive @ night and first time i wear slipper and do driving!! *OMG* I'm over the moon right now~
Now i realise what my instructors meant before i graduated from CDC... Different types of cars have different turning point. Its a really a lot of different ah! I did wide turning into carpark jus now and i'm still a greenhorn in public vertical parking. *Argh* Dad instruct me step by step and i hope by another few more lessons from dad and i'll be able to drive on my own and park by my own. I can see mum and dad are happy cos i can drive le. haha~ What a moment!
Determination will bring u as far as u wished to go. All the best~
One of my latest fav song~
電燈膽 - 鄧麗欣

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home