What a Day!!!
Monday, January 22, 2007
What a day today~
I have been super down since Sat. I've been getting continuous scolding from my dad. Due to some removal of old furniture, fixtures and fittings.. i've been curse and sweared numerous times. Haiz..
Today was another freaking day~ Early in the morning when my tv cabinet was delivered, the condition of the console was terrible. First there was a big patch of paint by the side and the sliding wdw is not working well.. the silver trimming has patches of dunno wat... Some chips @ edge and minor scratches... Gosh~ Mum keep calling me while I'm in school. End up i have to take a cab home to settle all the stupid errors. The whole cabinet is like it has been left in the store for Months or Years. Utterly dusty! Therefore without anymore delay i called up the furniture store (NOVA) and request for worker to clear off the mess for me. I've waited for hours and no reply was given from them. Haiz.. I've no alternative but to wait.
After hours of waiting, the second batch of my furniture arrives... My coffee table is here! At least.. that's a satisfying one! *Thumbs up* The packaging and the workers are very good. Friendly and nice. Dunno whether the first group of workers seeing upon that my mum was alone so they jus anyhow do their stuffs or what..(Maybe i'm v. fierce) haha~ Haiz.. I took the initiative to check with the worker that what should i do to clear the patches of paint. The workers are so gd that they even help me to clean the paint off. *yeah yeah* Or else it will be another nightmare with my Dad tonight. After they left.. MY DAD CAME BACK! OMG~ thank god.. I escape from another catastrophe. God bless, man~ =) Soon my dad settle the lighting too. *Heng* Not long after my dad leave home, my sofa came in! *Cheers*



Last Friday.. i saw a rainbow~ Took a quick snap while I'm crossing the road. =p

The first thinking i had is.. a rainbow will have a starting point so where is the ending point?
U Simply cant see it cos its too long... So how long is the rainbow? The colours of the rainbow initially is pretty and nice but it tends to fade off as it gets higher... *sighz*
Alright stop here now.. too tired to blog anymore. All the arrangements and re-deco has tire me out today~ ZZzZZzZzz....
“Why are there so many songs about ravens, and what's on the other side? Rainbows are visions, but only illusions. Rainbows have nothing to hide”
“Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray.”
I have been super down since Sat. I've been getting continuous scolding from my dad. Due to some removal of old furniture, fixtures and fittings.. i've been curse and sweared numerous times. Haiz..
Today was another freaking day~ Early in the morning when my tv cabinet was delivered, the condition of the console was terrible. First there was a big patch of paint by the side and the sliding wdw is not working well.. the silver trimming has patches of dunno wat... Some chips @ edge and minor scratches... Gosh~ Mum keep calling me while I'm in school. End up i have to take a cab home to settle all the stupid errors. The whole cabinet is like it has been left in the store for Months or Years. Utterly dusty! Therefore without anymore delay i called up the furniture store (NOVA) and request for worker to clear off the mess for me. I've waited for hours and no reply was given from them. Haiz.. I've no alternative but to wait.
After hours of waiting, the second batch of my furniture arrives... My coffee table is here! At least.. that's a satisfying one! *Thumbs up* The packaging and the workers are very good. Friendly and nice. Dunno whether the first group of workers seeing upon that my mum was alone so they jus anyhow do their stuffs or what..(Maybe i'm v. fierce) haha~ Haiz.. I took the initiative to check with the worker that what should i do to clear the patches of paint. The workers are so gd that they even help me to clean the paint off. *yeah yeah* Or else it will be another nightmare with my Dad tonight. After they left.. MY DAD CAME BACK! OMG~ thank god.. I escape from another catastrophe. God bless, man~ =) Soon my dad settle the lighting too. *Heng* Not long after my dad leave home, my sofa came in! *Cheers*
Last Friday.. i saw a rainbow~ Took a quick snap while I'm crossing the road. =p

The first thinking i had is.. a rainbow will have a starting point so where is the ending point?
U Simply cant see it cos its too long... So how long is the rainbow? The colours of the rainbow initially is pretty and nice but it tends to fade off as it gets higher... *sighz*
Alright stop here now.. too tired to blog anymore. All the arrangements and re-deco has tire me out today~ ZZzZZzZzz....
“Why are there so many songs about ravens, and what's on the other side? Rainbows are visions, but only illusions. Rainbows have nothing to hide”
“Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray.”

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home