Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Botak Jones

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Few days ago went KTV wif my therapists. *Gosh* It was the most tiring session! I guess that was the first time that Cas, Qi and I wanted to go home badly~ Actually our main reason for a fast session is due to our heavy lunch!! A VERY heavy lunch~ -faint-

Cas is the one who request that we sld go n eat "Botak Jones" http://www.botakjones.com/ and I'm the one who bring them there... Qi is the one who said wanted to try and Qi's bf have no choice but to follow.. *keke* The photos are taken from the website. I forgot to take down the pix. =)

*Drool?*
1) Cajun Chix

2) Fish & Chips

After the meal, all of us are simply too full to walk around. All we want is to laze around or go home. But it was a promise to each other that we should go KTV, therefore 4 of us head to our destination -- Party World! Tot that it will be another crazy day but amazed.. all of us are so quiet! *haha* But soon we found out one special thing.. we had a package for 24hrs. *Wooah* That's b'cos of our Qi... Remember my past entry?? Qi always have privileges in Party World. Dunno why~ *haha* FYI, it was actually an error~ BUT we got a 20% discount which according to Qi it sld b only 15% too. Hmm... *Puzzled* O-Well... who cares?? wahahah~The first hr was really a torture.. Cas n I cant sing... Therefore Qi has no choice but to sing wif her BF. Cas and I jus sit there listen n grumble n grumble... *We are so full!* Anyway after a while we join in the fun too. Pop songs.. Oldies... Sad songs(Cas n my fav) are all in the songlist. Soon our 4 hrs of "torture" has ended. All of us head home asap. =)

CNY is around the corner~ Hmm.. let see... abt 1.5 Mths more~ OMG... Thats pretty fast, rite? Chinese New Year is a period of Spring cleaning, getting Angbow, seeing fireworks... eating delicious delicacy and more~ CNY = Mock is coming!! *Gosh* I'm not prepared. I still haven start revision and no mental preparations!!! I dun wan exams. Btw, my tentative exam timetable is out! Thank god, it was a evenly spread one. Thou its quite packed but i'm considered quite lucky as no more than 1 paper in a day and no papers on consecutive days. *Heng* I guess i hv to settle down n study... BUT BUT BUT... I'm in the mood of CNY... =) Ok, whatever... I'll end here before i start to anyhow type. =p


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home