Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

~Shopping~

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Woo... I went to 2 Great Sale yesterday~

(1) Eliz Arden Warehouse Sale (EA)
(2) Private Watch Sale by Fossil & Co.

Location: Suntec Convention hall 201 and 301 respectively.
Attendance: Caslyn, PeiQi, WeiLing and ZiQi
Our Overall total damages for 4 girls: $730 =p *WoW*
Spending Breakdown:
Caslyn - $103 @ EA Sale
ZiQi - $141 @ EA Sale
WeiLing - $76 @ EA Sale, $77 @ Fossil Sale
PeiQi - $148 @ EA Sale, $185 @ Fossil Sale

2 Baskets of EA Stuffs~


Qi-Fossil, Qi-DKNY, Ling-Fossil

Mine! (close-up)

Guess what i found and saw @ the Watch Sale??

My current white watch is only selling @ $97... Heart pain!! *Gosh* One thing that make me very happy, I saw Nelson at the sale!! He is one of the staffs of Fossil. Ohh.. hope that if nx time i wana buy watch i can get thru him and get more discounts. *Hee* Qi and I are busily squeezing with the others in the room while Cas got bullied by a aunty! Haiz... The Aunty has no feeling, she step on Cas and drag her slipper along w/o realising. Poor Cas~

Well well... this December i spend a BOMB! Digicam, skincare, watch, clothings, accessories and etc.. Its coming to $1k by the end of this month. I shall start to scrap and save le! Everyday jus have 1 meal and no more tibits. *Oh my* Anyway, after spending so much, hope i'm recovering from my sorrows le.

Besides indulging in my choc craze, my 剪刀石头布(taiwan drama) is ending real soon.For the last few eps, i've been crying. Its so... *sighz* Poor Qixiang and Duoli. I luv wad Qixiang has said~=)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home