Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

RaIn RaIn Go aWaY...

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away... Come Again Another Day, Little WeiLing Wana Play... Rain Rain Go Away!

*haha*


It has been raining for dayz! I dun like raining days but i luv to walk under the rain. With this opportunity, i walk in the rain for 2 days. *hee* The feel is wonderful. =P

Recently a few of my frenz shared their happiness with me. OooOhh.. just by listening to their stories and looking @ their foto, i envy them! haha~ Girls.. kip up ya gd work yea... =) *Cheers* 原来爱可以是那么简单的. All the best to u, babes~

Went to KTV with Ling a few days ago... She is improving - As in her editing lyrics skills. *haha* Nearly make me cry~ FYI, its luff till cry! *winkz* Singing with Liling is enjoyment while singing wif Cas n Qi a therapy session. I think we are each other therapist. *haha* Cas, Qi... i miss the days~ Quick.. organise one. I wana luff n luff.... Lets hv a crazy day! I miss u all so much... =p

~ Below r My Xmas Pressies List ~

  • Ling, I guess u already know what pressie i got for ya rite? Got it right in front of u... so if u din get it i oso no choice le. *haha*
  • Qi birthday coming... *sHhH.. i've prepared her pressie le! haha~* Hope she like it =)
  • Cas.. i try to do up a xmas pressie for ya okie? Hee~ I bet u'll love it! (I try, k?)
  • Di.. wondering wana do one for ya too... anyway, i still hv time. Look out on fri den~ *hee*
  • Qin.. Hmm.. this 幸福小女人. I might give u but it depends when we going to mit up k? *winkz*

Argh~ What will be my pressies be? Or i've non? Haha~ We shall see... Ooo, where is My christmas dinner??? *Gosh* As i've expected... Gone wif Santa n Elf i guess~ *Hee* Rite, rite, rite... Hereby wish everyone to hv a most enjoyable xmas this yr. May everyone's wish come true.

At the point where shooting stars strike cross the sky.. i'll make my wish and hope the stars bring my wish to Santa. Bless me~


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home