New Year Resolutions
Friday, December 29, 2006
In December or early January, almost everyone is minted up by the desire to plan a wonderful New Year! We imagine that any goal we had set we will be able to achieve. We eagerly make New Year's Resolutions and set our biggest goals ever! Now is the perfect time to reflect on the changes we want to or need to make and resolve. Resolutions if carried out successfully not only act as short-term goals to success but also help in improving life and overcoming those habits, which we ourselves do not like. So I'm going to start my ST goals~


- Strive hard for all my exams and test.
Last yr in my Uni life (SIM) and i think i shall start with my fight asap. Hope that everything will come to a perfect end by end of May 2007. =) All the best to myself. - Love myself more.
I will learn to love myself more by not letting myself be unhappy anymore. Forgive and forget is what my motto shall be in 2007. *winkz* - Lose Weight Program
I must be firm with myself that i shall cut down the intake of my fav : Choc n ice-creamz. *OMG* - Be a young entrepreneur by the end of 2007
To have a own biz of my own is always my dream. I want to prove to everyone that I'll be able to do it!! *Gambatte* - Get organised
I shall start to learn how to get things more organised and i wont be so pathetic at times. =) - Gain confident
I must learn how to gain confident and not easily being conquered. =p - Look out for SO
Its a joke but Err.. just let nature takes it course. *haha* - Get myself a car if I've license. =p
Will see when will be the day. I haven do any planning thou~ - Be a shopaholic
I am always one but i try to move into a new era of shopaholic. *wahaha* ShOp & SHoP!! - Learn something new...??
Learn more things that will benefit me till the end of my life~ What will dat be?? We shall see.. *gRin*
Alright, the 10 points above is my resolutions. Realistic? I hope so. =)
Anyway, i guess these few days wont be able to blog. My home connection to blogspot kip giving me error. This entry is done up in my sch library. *haha* OkOk.. i shall end here going to class alreadi... *tata*
Happy New Year In-advance, ya~ All the best.
p/s: i might be going countdown with my "long lost kahkis" Hope that I'm welcome! =p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home