My Christmas Pressie~
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Heh ya~ i bought a new digicam (Canon Ixus 65) yesterday. A special thanks to Ronghe and Liling. Both of them accompany me to Funan IT Mall to make the lovely selection. =) *yeah~* Finally.. i have my own one and only digicam! YESH!! Mine.. all MINE!!
My daz now are slightly better le. Many thanks to all the frenz who showered care upon me ya.. =) I guess time will heal all wounds, rite? Haha~ May everything goes on smoothly as ever again..
~I need an oxygen bag which can help me breathe~
“Do not brood over your past mistakes and failures as this will only fill your mind with grief, regret and depression. Do not repeat them in the future.”
My daz now are slightly better le. Many thanks to all the frenz who showered care upon me ya.. =) I guess time will heal all wounds, rite? Haha~ May everything goes on smoothly as ever again.. ~I need an oxygen bag which can help me breathe~
“Do not brood over your past mistakes and failures as this will only fill your mind with grief, regret and depression. Do not repeat them in the future.”

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home