~tHe LiVeLy bEaCh~
Saturday, December 02, 2006
Tired... utterly exhausted!
Unable to sleep well for the past few nights. I have no energy to do anything. Havent do any of my tutorials and revisions. Seeing frenz doing preparations it really brings out guilt in me. *Gosh* Can i have a dozen of sleeping pills to let me sleep soundly?
I want sun, sand, sea...
Let the sun - gif me energy,
Let the sand - heal my wound,
Let the sea - bring away my troubles.
想要丢下不愉快的包袱, 其实很简单...
就在打篮球的一瞬间.
球进 跟不进都不重要.. 重要的是,
你要懂得如何释怀,
学习每次放手的时机.
你放肆, 你跳跃, 你嘶吼..
然后你就会快乐
<祺祥, 克洛>
Unable to sleep well for the past few nights. I have no energy to do anything. Havent do any of my tutorials and revisions. Seeing frenz doing preparations it really brings out guilt in me. *Gosh* Can i have a dozen of sleeping pills to let me sleep soundly?
I want sun, sand, sea...
Let the sun - gif me energy,
Let the sand - heal my wound,
Let the sea - bring away my troubles.
想要丢下不愉快的包袱, 其实很简单...
就在打篮球的一瞬间.
球进 跟不进都不重要.. 重要的是,
你要懂得如何释怀,
学习每次放手的时机.
你放肆, 你跳跃, 你嘶吼..
然后你就会快乐
<祺祥, 克洛>

2 Comments:
At 8:57 AM, December 06, 2006 ,
Anonymous said...
hope u r feeling better now... take care
At 10:48 AM, December 06, 2006 ,
*TiNkEr - LiNg* said...
to sam:
yup.. slightly better! thanks~ =) Hope u have a great day ahead too. Take care.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home