Its another post!
Thursday, December 14, 2006
For these 2 months, i've been blogging once every 2-3 days.. It doesn't seems to be a gd thing. I'm not studying but i'm blogging all these nonsenses.. I've always tot of things to blog but when i'm going to start typing, things will start to float around.. *SIGHZ*
Read Qin blog is quite an enjoyment. U can really feel how a blessed girl is like. Really envy her.. *haha* How i wish i can be so blessed like her~
Aft her blog on frenz she added:
"Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends."
From here.. suddenly, i've got a qn in my mind...
What is the difference of good-bye and bye?
Do u all say goodbye or bye to your frenz or love ones? Well, i say bye only... Always had a mentality that goodbye isnt a gd word to use. It seems like a celebration word that - "Great.. its finally a good bye, i no need to see u anymore~ U are leaving for a good sake" *grin* Well perhaps some of u dun agree wif me.. but this wat my pt of view. =p kk.. end this topic! I found a nice song in Qin's blog too~ Meaningful too...
无能为力 - 张敬轩
当我发现我无能为力时, 真是一件很痛苦的事... 不过我还能这么办?? [剪刀石头布 ep25]
As an ending to this post: Morning I went to Mango Sales alone and i've spent a total damages of $84. OMG~ I'm gona eat grass for the rest of the mth le. *Sob Sob* I bet Ling, Cas & Qi will spend more than $50 too~ *keke* =p Alright, i'll stop here.. my head is killing me. I haven fully recover. Sad~
Read Qin blog is quite an enjoyment. U can really feel how a blessed girl is like. Really envy her.. *haha* How i wish i can be so blessed like her~
Aft her blog on frenz she added:
"Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends."
From here.. suddenly, i've got a qn in my mind...
What is the difference of good-bye and bye?
Do u all say goodbye or bye to your frenz or love ones? Well, i say bye only... Always had a mentality that goodbye isnt a gd word to use. It seems like a celebration word that - "Great.. its finally a good bye, i no need to see u anymore~ U are leaving for a good sake" *grin* Well perhaps some of u dun agree wif me.. but this wat my pt of view. =p kk.. end this topic! I found a nice song in Qin's blog too~ Meaningful too...
无能为力 - 张敬轩
当我发现我无能为力时, 真是一件很痛苦的事... 不过我还能这么办?? [剪刀石头布 ep25]
As an ending to this post: Morning I went to Mango Sales alone and i've spent a total damages of $84. OMG~ I'm gona eat grass for the rest of the mth le. *Sob Sob* I bet Ling, Cas & Qi will spend more than $50 too~ *keke* =p Alright, i'll stop here.. my head is killing me. I haven fully recover. Sad~

2 Comments:
At 11:31 AM, December 18, 2006 ,
Anonymous said...
cheer up... please change your mood listing from bitter, cheerless etc to something more positive... you have a good wishlist... focus on that... its going to be the new year soon... time to strart afresh... do not give up... all will be well soon... take care !
At 1:45 PM, December 19, 2006 ,
*TiNkEr - LiNg* said...
hmm.. ya, perhaps its time to modify that column. =) u take care too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home