Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

I'm Sick~

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Gosh.. I'm terribly sick today~

I have been running toilet and vomiting since last night. Thanks to KFC. I think i really cannot eat KFC le. There is always no exceptions to KFC that i wont have a toilet runs. Liling has been scolding me for taking KFC weeks ago.. now worst. If she ever know is due to KFC, she will definitely nag @ me like a mum! *haha* Anyway jus hope that i can recover by tml cos its MANGO SALES~ =P I wana go................

Suddenly.. i'm craving for more chocolates again... *ShHh* i just ate a big bar of kit kat! =p

*updates: i had a haircut on monday~ haha... Haiz.. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home