Christmas Pressies
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Woo... Today is already eve of christmas eve. *haha* One of my fren said that yesterday was eve of eve of christmas eve... So i'll say today is eve of Xmas eve den~ *winkz* How are the planning for u guys? Anyway.. i've say no to my Kahkis gathering to Orchard "bash". I'm reali nt that type of "material" to dash thru all obstacles alone. *haha* Rather stay at home shake leg and not to go over their and let pple to spray at u and make u sticky and smelly. Worst to worst is.. got stepped by others. *Haiz* Well... its just that some people do enjoy such event BUT it wont be me. =p. I'll prefer to hv dinner wif frenz or love ones. Its really a disaterous nite out there tomorrow.
While Couple Liling they are going to hv their home self-cooked food, i'm going to spend it wif my msn. *haha* Kahkis going to Orchard Bash.. Hmm.. wondering how is Cas n Qi going to celebrate. *keke*
My dear Joanne, I miss ya alot. Things not going smooth for ya and i cant lend u my shoulder nor ear... I'm sorry~ Hope that wait till we mit up, things are going back on track, k? May ur wife and me can help u a little when we mit up... U are always our dearest Joanne~ *hugz*
Wen n Di - Wondering what will they do?? Will they b celebrating? I guess not. My stupid bro is not a romantic chap. Haiz... If Di u happen to read this... Pls allow me to apologise on behalf of my bro... He is realli a woodblock wif lots of commitment and I believe u should hv realise dat he'll put his frenz on priority first. Anyway... anything do get me k? Thou u said nt to worry... but i'm reali worry abt u 2... I reali hope there will b someone there to chat me during CNY. BUT BUT BUT... no matter what happen, u're always my fren. I love u being my fren. *blush* haha~ =p
Alright... perhaps i should do up a New Yr Resolution. A brand New yr n Brand new Life... Wait for my posting on this den... *keke*
Today rec a pressie from Liling.. Bird Cage? Mery-Go-Round?? Haha~

While Couple Liling they are going to hv their home self-cooked food, i'm going to spend it wif my msn. *haha* Kahkis going to Orchard Bash.. Hmm.. wondering how is Cas n Qi going to celebrate. *keke*
My dear Joanne, I miss ya alot. Things not going smooth for ya and i cant lend u my shoulder nor ear... I'm sorry~ Hope that wait till we mit up, things are going back on track, k? May ur wife and me can help u a little when we mit up... U are always our dearest Joanne~ *hugz*
Wen n Di - Wondering what will they do?? Will they b celebrating? I guess not. My stupid bro is not a romantic chap. Haiz... If Di u happen to read this... Pls allow me to apologise on behalf of my bro... He is realli a woodblock wif lots of commitment and I believe u should hv realise dat he'll put his frenz on priority first. Anyway... anything do get me k? Thou u said nt to worry... but i'm reali worry abt u 2... I reali hope there will b someone there to chat me during CNY. BUT BUT BUT... no matter what happen, u're always my fren. I love u being my fren. *blush* haha~ =p
Alright... perhaps i should do up a New Yr Resolution. A brand New yr n Brand new Life... Wait for my posting on this den... *keke*
Today rec a pressie from Liling.. Bird Cage? Mery-Go-Round?? Haha~

Make a guess.. whats this for. *haha* No prize for rite answer k?
okie~ done. Thats it. i'll end here~ Look out a chinese blog again, lets say tonight or tml.. Will see how. =) *cheers*
-----HappY HolidaY~ -----

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home