Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

*buMps*

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Shrugz~

I saw something bad just now. On my way back home after a dinner wif my little boy, i saw an accident right in front of my eyes. *arghz* Suddenly a cold shivers run down my spine. I was astounded! I reali saw how the girl flew out and bump on the ground. The guy flew too but he was agile enuff to shake off the motor. Both of them are fortunate that no serious injury... but i guess the girl has her leg injured. *OMG* Well, nx questions.. whose fault isit? I dunno. =) I can't judge. My dad say is the motor fault but to me i think is the car's fault. =p K, whatever... the girl is injured!!! Haiz... Suddenly... i got 2 particular memories flew back. [Unforgettable flashed back]. The latest one dated 1 mth plus ago. It was stil so fresh in my mind... trying hard to forget but... *anyway i'm still trying to forget it.* =) One of my fren said to me, "WeiLing, now u also dunno how to cross the road le ah?" Ya... the incident happened to me nearly cause me lose the ability to get near to the side of the road or get close to a car~ Perhaps i think too much but its a psychological reaction, i guess~ =) Nevertheless, i hope the girl is fine. -end- =p

Tried to log into this blog for abt 15 mins and it kip on showing IE can't display the page. Finally.. after unlimited refreshing, i managed to log in.. *yeah* haha~

Abt another 25hrs later it will be year 2007. We are going to bid a final good-bye to year 2006. I believe some people will miss 2006 while some hope to move on to 2007 asap. What kind of person are u? What unforgettable things has happened to u in yr 2006? *heez* I had a lot! There are goods and bads... There are things i will miss forever and somethings i'll be able to do better nx yr. I really hope everyone will get what he/she wanted at the end of 2007.

*might do up another post on the last day of 2006*

*Cheerios* =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home