New Hot Release!
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Finally i found a blogskin that i think it reflect on me. Haha~ Its a meaningful pix. I luv it~ After scrolling thru thousands of blogskin for weeks, finally~ I found it!
These few days.. I'm so restless and life is bad. Silent Nites, Raining days.. Hope that i can soon face the reality and stand up on my feet again. (Once again, i fell down.) Picking oneself up is a difficult job. Sighz... Who ask me to think so much? *A leopard doesn't changes its spot* Everyday I'm gluing on my computer watching online shows... spreeing... chatting... dreaming but not studying!! When on earth den can i be more hardworking? I would rather spend time doing unnecessary stuffs and not doing myself benefits. Whatever~ Perhaps i can start dating my frenz for a studying sessions and not ktv sessions ba... =)
I'm now indulging myself with all kinds of tibits/food. ITS SINFUL!!!!
I wish myself to stand up confidently and face all challenges once again. =)
*Cheers*
These few days.. I'm so restless and life is bad. Silent Nites, Raining days.. Hope that i can soon face the reality and stand up on my feet again. (Once again, i fell down.) Picking oneself up is a difficult job. Sighz... Who ask me to think so much? *A leopard doesn't changes its spot* Everyday I'm gluing on my computer watching online shows... spreeing... chatting... dreaming but not studying!! When on earth den can i be more hardworking? I would rather spend time doing unnecessary stuffs and not doing myself benefits. Whatever~ Perhaps i can start dating my frenz for a studying sessions and not ktv sessions ba... =)
I'm now indulging myself with all kinds of tibits/food. ITS SINFUL!!!!
I wish myself to stand up confidently and face all challenges once again. =)
*Cheers*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home