In Luv wif U...
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Went ktv wif Cas but I choose the wrong song yesterday~ I made Cas tears. *whaha* end up i also la.. Haiz.. thanks to the song : 叶子 by 阿桑. *faint* We see the MV and we tears. Two of us are just too emotional le. =P
Another few more days it will be another battle.. a very critical battle. *damn it* I'm vex, stress and my emotion is uncontrollable. No mood to blog too. *sighz* Anyway.. a fren of mine recommand me a song... I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE SONG IMMEDIATELY. Haha.. perhaps is the way my fren sing to me ba~ keke... *Touching touching* Lyrics good too~ =)
Enjoy the MV i found in you tube~
残废 --- 吴克群

2 Comments:
At 6:09 PM, November 22, 2006 ,
Anonymous said...
OrhHor -- who sing to ya? Me kpo, let me kno leh.. =D
At 10:58 PM, November 22, 2006 ,
*TiNkEr - LiNg* said...
No la.. not reali sing to me la. My fren jus trying to convince me that it is a nice song~ & btw sing such a sad song to me, wana die ah?? ||| haha~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home