Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

28/11 -- sucks~

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Today is the day that i hate myself the most.

I hate myself~
I hate the weather~
I hate yellow top~
I hate!!!!!!!
I hate!!!!!!!
I hate!!!!!!!
I hate!!!!!!!
I hate!!!!!!!

I need a shoulder badly... I'm tired. I wanted to gif up. It just seems like this yr is not my yr for me to pursue my dreamz.

Today is not my day, the day is not today~


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

2 Comments:

  • At 9:07 AM, November 29, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cheer up Wei Ling... Life is difficult at times... the good thing about bad things is that it will come to an end... and the bad thing about things is that it will also come to an end... maybe it is just a phase... relax and concentrate on things that make you smile.. all the very best!

     
  • At 1:56 PM, November 29, 2006 , Blogger *TiNkEr - LiNg* said...

    thanks.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home