Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Strike 4D last weekend! *haha*

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Euuu.... I striked 4D on 23rd of Sept! *haha* But its just a pathetic $60 (Consolation prize) keke... Better den nothing rite? Anyway, i'm really glad that the number came out. =)

Entering into the 3rd week of my school term... tiredness devil has been circulating me non-stop. Gosh~ When on earth den can i concentrate? Haiz... Days are not that easy to get over anymore. I hate HRM this year. The lecturer simple is like shit lo. The indian accent is damn heavy which always makes me giddy and headache. Wondering how will i be able to survive till 2007-Feb. *May god bless me!*


Well... after roughy a mth plus, i'm back to KTV with my frenz. It was enjoyable... Laughter has filled the whole room. Thanks to Qi n Cas. Hahaha... Cas and i got a little souviener from each other too.. *keke* Each a "ba lu gu" hahah... I guess we are just too happy till we din notice the direction of our head so thats why we knock against each other.. haha~ Anyway... i hope to go ktv with them soon ah... =) Alright thats all for this post. I'm simply getting more n more lazy to type in Blog already. *keke*

** Currently song i'm listening to :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home