Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

::+:: mEaNiNgFuL ::+::

Thursday, September 28, 2006

A fren send me this.. kinda true and meaningful so i've decided to cut n paste in blog to share wif u all... =)

“As I look back on all that's happened..

growing up,

growing together,

changing you,

changing me -- there were times when we dreamed together, when we laughed and cried together.

As I look back on those days, I realize how much I truly miss you and how much I truly love you.

The past may be gone forever..

and whatever the future holds, our todays make the memories of tomorrow.

So, my lifetime friend,

it is with all my heart that I send you my love,

hoping that you'll always carry my smile with you,
for all we have meant to each other and for whatever the future may hold.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home