Blank + Blank = ?
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Currently, staring into blank space~ Leg numb (sitting cross legged), eyes closing and brain stopped... stopped at a point which is --- "blank" What am i doing? I don't know! I think i'm just too tired... I need a rest - a good rest after days in HK.
I miss Hongkong! i miss the good 5days in HK... :'(
I miss all the places i went before... Tin Sui Wai, Tsuen Wan, Wang Jiao, Jordon, Yau Ma Tei, Tim Sha Tsui, Dong Chong and Mei Foo (Lye Chee Kok Park). I miss all the yummies too~ How i wish to stay there forever and dun come back~ *Sighz* Suddenly i remembered the conversation i had with my lady boss in the plane... *haha* I chatted wif her for abt two & a half hrs (a constant non-stop chat)... In btw, i nearly cried but thanks god~ everything was under a very good control. =p We chat on lots of topics... Gossips, entertainment, family, kids, friends and all...*haha* IT WAS A NICE LONG CHAT! Can time stop? Its impossible! =) Hmm... my first wish list for my birthday~: Hope in Nov i can go HK for abt 3 days to relax and enjoy~ Who can grant me this wish? *haha* Alright, i shall not day-dream anymore~ **Maybe i should do up a wishlist for u guys to grant me some wishes~ =p
Well... my 3rd year school life has started on the 11th Sept (911). I'm simply too tired to listen to lectures... *sad* I haven re-charge all my energies... Thanks goodness that i have these 2 days of break to let me re-energize myself before the whole "actual" lectures begins nx week. This is my last year but the sudden tiredness is like triple of the norms... HOW? *haiz* May i concentrate in all lectures and no more nonsense.
I miss Hongkong! i miss the good 5days in HK... :'(
I miss all the places i went before... Tin Sui Wai, Tsuen Wan, Wang Jiao, Jordon, Yau Ma Tei, Tim Sha Tsui, Dong Chong and Mei Foo (Lye Chee Kok Park). I miss all the yummies too~ How i wish to stay there forever and dun come back~ *Sighz* Suddenly i remembered the conversation i had with my lady boss in the plane... *haha* I chatted wif her for abt two & a half hrs (a constant non-stop chat)... In btw, i nearly cried but thanks god~ everything was under a very good control. =p We chat on lots of topics... Gossips, entertainment, family, kids, friends and all...*haha* IT WAS A NICE LONG CHAT! Can time stop? Its impossible! =) Hmm... my first wish list for my birthday~: Hope in Nov i can go HK for abt 3 days to relax and enjoy~ Who can grant me this wish? *haha* Alright, i shall not day-dream anymore~ **Maybe i should do up a wishlist for u guys to grant me some wishes~ =p
Well... my 3rd year school life has started on the 11th Sept (911). I'm simply too tired to listen to lectures... *sad* I haven re-charge all my energies... Thanks goodness that i have these 2 days of break to let me re-energize myself before the whole "actual" lectures begins nx week. This is my last year but the sudden tiredness is like triple of the norms... HOW? *haiz* May i concentrate in all lectures and no more nonsense.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home