AhhHhh... *bIsH*
Monday, August 14, 2006
WaD... WaD.... wAd...
Fireworks part 2 n 3 i din go and see and the very last fireworks (part 4) by the France team... I... haiz...
The fireworks performance on 12th Aug 2006... I MISSED IT!!! My uncle's car was stuck on the flyover!!! Gosh~ we miss calculated the distance. I'm so sad!! *argh~* I only manage to get a little peep at the performance... =(

Fireworks part 2 n 3 i din go and see and the very last fireworks (part 4) by the France team... I... haiz...
The fireworks performance on 12th Aug 2006... I MISSED IT!!! My uncle's car was stuck on the flyover!!! Gosh~ we miss calculated the distance. I'm so sad!! *argh~* I only manage to get a little peep at the performance... =(



*yUcKs~!!!* What kinda photos are these? *kaoz* Arghz..... Haiz... Disappointed worz... But i guess i should be glad and feel blessed as i can go to the Stadium and see the most beautiful fireworks... *keke* Ya... i should not grumble anymore and should feel satisfied. =)
Euuu... one of my war is coming tml... Should I be happy or sad? I dunno~ I jus pray very hard that it would be a successful one. May the ones who know me best and well know what i'm refering to... *mUah..hahaha~* =P Alright i going to catch my fav show le... All the best to myself lo..... *keke*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home