An Old Route That I Missed...
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Hmm...
Yesterday i pass by an old route. Things and building are still the same but people there are different. Is no longer the same... =) *haha* -make a guess, where isit?- *keke*
How i miss the place... *haha*
Hmm... i'm so vex. Dun ask me why? I just have a feeling that some things aren't going on well. I have a bad feeling.. A very bad feeling... Gosh!! Well Anyway... my first trip of the year is confirmed. KL Trip - 13rd Jul 2006 to 15th Jul 2006. Total of 7 pple: Sandy, Chris, Patrice, Cavance, Mingchang, Alvin and me. But... but... but... honestly, i'm not looking forward to it... Why?? I still cant figure out. No motivation like what i use to have during June. Sighz...
*Yawn* I'm so sianz... Nothing to do at home. How i wish i can stay oversea until my results are out. But... its kind of impossible cos...--- HIGH COST ah... wahhaha~ Okie jus let this posting be a short one. When i'm in the mood of writing den do more updates... =)
Yesterday i pass by an old route. Things and building are still the same but people there are different. Is no longer the same... =) *haha* -make a guess, where isit?- *keke*
How i miss the place... *haha*
Hmm... i'm so vex. Dun ask me why? I just have a feeling that some things aren't going on well. I have a bad feeling.. A very bad feeling... Gosh!! Well Anyway... my first trip of the year is confirmed. KL Trip - 13rd Jul 2006 to 15th Jul 2006. Total of 7 pple: Sandy, Chris, Patrice, Cavance, Mingchang, Alvin and me. But... but... but... honestly, i'm not looking forward to it... Why?? I still cant figure out. No motivation like what i use to have during June. Sighz...
*Yawn* I'm so sianz... Nothing to do at home. How i wish i can stay oversea until my results are out. But... its kind of impossible cos...--- HIGH COST ah... wahhaha~ Okie jus let this posting be a short one. When i'm in the mood of writing den do more updates... =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home