I'm leaving soon~
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Yup.. ya... rite... I'm leaving tml. Going for my one and only trip of July 2006 (13rd Jul 2006- 16th Jul 2006). My another Hongkong trip has been cancelled once again due to some unforeseen circumstances. Haiz... Its really bad. Feel like weeping again. Why on earth in the year of 2006.. i jus cant go over to Hongkong and play? Kaoz... Shit!!! Damn it la.... I'm really so angry le!!!
As we walk this land
Side by side, hand in hand
I know that some clouds may pass
But if we hold on tight
And love with all our might
Then the thorns in our life will never last
And the roads may sometimes be unpaved
You may think that our love can not be saved
Though the world out there
May be cold to all we share
I have you, to take me through the night
And if we hold on tight
And stay true to all that's right
Then baby, our love will always last…
See the sunrise in the sky
Kiss the sunset as we lie
At night, I’ll never leave your side
But I know someday I’ll be gone, and you’ll be gray
Oh, darling, wish that I could heal your pain…
Ok, done. i guess i have to stop. Will kip on updating after my KL trip.
=)
Bon voyage~
Dun care.. enjoy my trip for the next 3 days first den i'll try to find means and ways to go HK. Really wondering that whether can i jus tear an air tix myself and i go over and do my own shopping spree... To depend on my own self rather to beg pple to go oversea! HATE IT! Sighz... Well... when i'm back from KL i will post some nice pix up again and share wif "unkown" *haha* Oooo... Yesterday i watched a new korean drama series : Save the last dance for me. Hmm.. it was a nice story. Actually it has almost the same outline like 王子變青蛙... Well theres a clip or a MV on the show. Listen to the song... Not bad. Its meaningful too~
As we walk this land
Side by side, hand in hand
I know that some clouds may pass
But if we hold on tight
And love with all our might
Then the thorns in our life will never last
And the roads may sometimes be unpaved
You may think that our love can not be saved
Though the world out there
May be cold to all we share
I have you, to take me through the night
And if we hold on tight
And stay true to all that's right
Then baby, our love will always last…
See the sunrise in the sky
Kiss the sunset as we lie
At night, I’ll never leave your side
But I know someday I’ll be gone, and you’ll be gray
Oh, darling, wish that I could heal your pain…
Ok, done. i guess i have to stop. Will kip on updating after my KL trip.
=)
Bon voyage~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home