Failure in Life~
Thursday, June 01, 2006
What should i do so i can pass my Law paper?
I'm really in a mess now... No one i can turn to. Helpless... Feel like crying out loud and cry until i turn blind. This world is full of disgusting stuffs which i wont wana see... No exams no results no nothing!!! I'm tired, i'm sick. I wana leave... i wana hid. Who can bring me away from this world? i wana give up on everything right now... can i??? Nothing goes on well for me and i really hope and really wish that things will end here and so is my life. Although today i jus finish my paper but i noe the results already.... * High possibility i will fail THE paper!! I DONT WANA FAIL!!!!!!! i cant face the fact that i'll fail a paper this yr... i cant accept... really... I'm super regretted that last year i failed my management paper and now...
From the very starting of all my papers i tot that this yr it can be a smooth sailing one but now... i dunno.. i wana slap myself!!! Really.... i wana slap myself. No mood for everything now.... really no mood!!!
But anyway, today one of my fren - Joanne gave me this bracelet... *haha* She will be surprise that i post the pix up here to let all my frenz see... Thanks you my dear girl. *muacks*~

* For what is done is done... all i can do is blame myself for what i've done for the past few months. Things i should closed - i opened. Things i should close i open up instead. One word to describe this kind of person ~ STUPID!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home