Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

I mUst bE oPtImIsTiC!!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Die... die... die...

I cant concentrate on my studies. So many interruptions. (not from frenz but all my imagination jus run wild) I'm day-dreaming of this and that. And i keep on disturbing people also... haiz... kill me ba.... My brain cells wont works for studies but it worked very well for imaginations... *whaahha* See... i'm not studying instead sitting here in front of the computer - blogging!!! *sighz* -hopeless-

Jus countdown to one and a half day and i'll be having 2 theory papers. *gosh* I'm scare already... HOW HOW?? Who can be there to support me? Give me a helping hand to pull me up? sigh>>.... No one is there, the place is vacant!! So sad....

Some meaningful pix to share...





.... Live your life to the fullest! Don't live with regrets! Appreciate all things around you before they are gone~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home