~Goodness gracious me...
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Dead again this time??
Gosh~~ Second attempt to "Introduction to Business Managment" and what will the results be? All that i've studied only came out half of it... I'm so demoralised!! *SHIT* I should have studied more topics. ~ How??? ~
I'm so sad now... who can lend me a shoulder to cry on? Haiz... So disappointed in my Management Paper... I dun wana fail this paper again already!!! Second attempt and still fail is so arghhhhhh.... *bang wall* How i wished all that i've studied came out in the paper. I wana go shopping!!!!! Shop n Shop... forget all these unhappy things.
Initially i tot all my 2nd year paper can be a smooth sailing one but end up... This is jus my second paper and i bump into a... "WALL" and now is full of bruise... *sighz* Disappointed!!!!! How am i going to survive the rest of my theory paper????? I'm so easily affected person and now... oooooooo... what am i suppose to do? I wana cry le laaaaaaaaaaa............. *cry cry cry cry cry cry*
~HahAH~ okie.. i'm done!! Alright, no matter what it has been done and over.. jus wait for the results den cry again ba... whaaha.... Nx week, 2 more theory papers and i can go and relax a little already!! Nx thursday will be the day of 70% of my freedom!! *YEAH!!* Anticipating for the day to come!!!
Well all the best to myself and soon... i'll be off to Hongkong!!! *wahahHAHha*
Jiayou jiayou jiayou~~
Gosh~~ Second attempt to "Introduction to Business Managment" and what will the results be? All that i've studied only came out half of it... I'm so demoralised!! *SHIT* I should have studied more topics. ~ How??? ~
I'm so sad now... who can lend me a shoulder to cry on? Haiz... So disappointed in my Management Paper... I dun wana fail this paper again already!!! Second attempt and still fail is so arghhhhhh.... *bang wall* How i wished all that i've studied came out in the paper. I wana go shopping!!!!! Shop n Shop... forget all these unhappy things.
Initially i tot all my 2nd year paper can be a smooth sailing one but end up... This is jus my second paper and i bump into a... "WALL" and now is full of bruise... *sighz* Disappointed!!!!! How am i going to survive the rest of my theory paper????? I'm so easily affected person and now... oooooooo... what am i suppose to do? I wana cry le laaaaaaaaaaa............. *cry cry cry cry cry cry*
~HahAH~ okie.. i'm done!! Alright, no matter what it has been done and over.. jus wait for the results den cry again ba... whaaha.... Nx week, 2 more theory papers and i can go and relax a little already!! Nx thursday will be the day of 70% of my freedom!! *YEAH!!* Anticipating for the day to come!!!
Well all the best to myself and soon... i'll be off to Hongkong!!! *wahahHAHha*
Jiayou jiayou jiayou~~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home