Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

:: DumPlInG + dUmPlInG ::

Saturday, May 27, 2006


Wahaha~~

I've learned how to wrap dumpling - "ba zhang"...

I have self invented a new shape... *rectangular dumpling* keke... Although is not very nice but at least its presentable i guess... ahhaha~~ I'm so proud of myself to create the shape out. My little cousin says it looks like a handphone while my ah yi say it looks like a pillow!! Wahahha.... my dumpling can change into so many products. Not bad huh.... Well.. let u all have a peep at my dumplings... =)



Hee... Nice???

Well.... yesterday i just recevie a news that i'll be able to fly to Hong Kong on the 20th jun 2006 tentatively... I'm so happy!!! I'm going to Disneyland with my Boss and family... YEAH!! Just pray hard that we can book the right timing of air tix. Morning flight there and night flight back. Wahhahaha~~ Pray hard!!!

Currently, i will study hard for all my rest of the papers and off.. i'll be in Hogkong in no time!!! whahahahahhahahahah~~~ *3 ChEeRssZZ*

*** Today i just did this whole blog alignment myself!! I'm so happy~~ -clever ling'er-


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home